Basic Fracture Fixation Day Cadaver Course
This course will be held in the state-of-the-art Clinical Anatomy Skills Centre (CASC)and is ideally suited to core trainees with an orthopaedic interest at ST1-3 level.
Tutors are all experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Providing hands on experience using fresh/frozen cadaveric material the programme will include:
- Approaches to ankle fractures including fixation, lateral malleolus and medial malleolus.
- Cannulated screw fixation of posterior malleolus
- DHS fixation of intertochanteric fractures
- Wrist volar approach/plating
This course will run on:
- 21st August 2017 Book Now
Closing date for this course
- 24th July 2017
The fees for this course are:
- RCPGS Fellow/Member Fee - £275
- Full Fee - £325
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017